Built for Learning
An ideal learning environment is full of bright colors and organization. Students enjoy seeing the excitement and encouragement throughout the room when they walk through the doors every morning. My students will sit in groups of four at a table with multicolored tubs of glue, pencils, scissors, markers, and crayons. This set up helps the students to interact with each other in small groups. The tables will be labeled with a name tag for each student that is assigned. Since I will teach kindergarten my class will be from the beginning of school to the end give or take recess, physical education, music, etc. I will take extra precautions to maintain a healthy classroom by providing germ-x bottles around the room. I will keep my class organized and safe for my students on a daily basis. I will teach the students life lessons. My students will constantly be engaged with fun and encouraging activities. They will come to school ready to learn, because of the fun and upbeat learning environment that I have created for them.
This blog is in reference to Mrs. Kallas's Blog. Click here to view.



No comments:
Post a Comment